But then, I received an email today from a friend.
This email was like so many others that we all get. One with the subject line that contains that telltale "FW:", which indicates that this particular link/anecdote/joke/etc has been around the block a few times before. I will admit that many of these forwards get deleted or given a cursory glance at best.
Today, I watched the video link. And am so glad I did.
It was nothing earth shattering. Nothing that we haven't heard or seen before in different words through different mouths. Just poignant for me today. A nice reminder to stop and take it in.
So, for this week's Flashback Friday, I present to you both the video link that moved me so and a series of shots from very ordinary days.
Happy Friday, everyone.




1 comment:
You're so awesome! And a sweet friend, too. ;-)
Post a Comment