In the spirit of the holiday, it seems an appropriate time to share that Owen is experiencing his first real crush. He is very sweet on one little girl at school and has even blushed a couple of times now in response to talking about her. ("She's so pretty. And so nice too!") On Friday, we joined some friends...this particular little girl included...for a puppet show. At one point during the show, her mom and I look over to see her head on Owen's shoulder and his arm wrapped around her! So sweet. Let's see how long the romance lasts at 5.
Happy Valentine's Day to all our family and friends! We hope you had a great day with the ones you love the most.
Hard at work on his Valentines
The finished product
So proud of all that work. His little hand was SO tired! If you ask him though, it's because "Mommy wouldn't let me write in print!"


1 comment:
Awwww - You've got to get a picture of the little sweethearts together!! And Owen, your cursive writing is GREAT!! I didn't know you could do that. I'm really impressed! Now I want you to teach me to make monster teeth. :-)
Post a Comment