Truthfully, I have no business trying to jump back in with the blog at this point. Most days, I still barely manage to accomplish the things ALREADY on my to-do list. But, I miss it. I miss the documenting, sharing and reflecting that comes with the blog. And, I know that the 8 grandparents (while they LONG ago stopped wishing aloud for a return of this blog) won't mind too much if I can get it back up and running.
So...here goes. The blog header is old and you can see that the photos are certainly not current. However, I will not invest in re-designing until I have proven myself worthy of the promise to even post at all!
It's a new year...anything can happen.



1 comment:
I am SOOOO excited!!! Have I ever missed your blog!! I can't believe it's been back for a week and I just realized it. Needless to say, I, um, haven't been checking it very often for new entries. :-) But you better believe I will be now!!
Post a Comment