Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday--April 2009

This photo was taken in late April of last year...Bennett had just turned 2 years old. Since around 13 months, Bennett has not slept through the night and has been far less than a "good sleeper." He has fought us on naps, bedtimes and all sleep related matters in between.

This particular day, he was insistent that he was not going to nap. He was NOT tired, was NOT getting in bed and was NOT having any part of my efforts to mellow him out.

I finally told him he didn't have to sleep but he did have to stay in the room. Miraculously, he cooperated. After about 10 minutes, when I heard complete silence, I went in to find this...



Sleepytime paci in play, "Froggy" in his lap and his feet folded so adorably together...I couldn't help but smile about how NOT sleepy he really was.

1 comment:

Dot Dot said...

Awwwww. How totally adorable! Looks like he had a really nice "UN-nap." :-)