Friday, January 22, 2010

Flashback Friday

When you go nearly 500 days without posting, there are a few gaps in the communication. I mean, I could have had another child (almost 2!) in that amount of time! For the record, I did NOT have another child nor are there any immediate plans for another. I'm just sayin...

In any case, in an attempt to catch up on all that has happened in the Stone household since the last round of blogging, I thought I'd try to institute "Flashback Fridays." And by "flashback" I mean anything that has happened in the past and wasn't blogged. Don't expect to see circa 1980s photos of me in jelly shoes and parachute pants. Sadly, such photos do exist however.

Without further ado, enjoy your first Flashback Friday.

August 2009--Owen's first Atlanta Braves Game

One weeknight in August, Rob called from work to say that a partner in the firm had some Braves tickets for that night's game that he wasn't going to use. While I had a meeting at Owen's school on the books, I decided that my son's first professional baseball game was a very valid reason for playing hooky. If you don't already know this about me, you should know that I'm a baseball/softball kind of girl. No twisting of the arm required for me to head to a ball field. While we didn't make through the entire game before Owen began to tire out, we did get through a full 7 innings and had a great mommy/son date. He just recently asked when we could go again. Sign mommy up!






1 comment:

Dot Dot said...

So glad to see you have your priorities in order! That mommy/son date was way too special to miss. And what special pictures to cherish (along with the ones of the parachute pants :-)!