Sunday, June 24, 2007

What 9 months can do

While 9 months seems like a relatively short period in the grand scheme of things, we know that BIG changes can take place in that amount of time (big baby pun intended...sorry, Ben). For instance, in the last 9 months Owen has experienced both a first and a last day of school. There have certainly been lots of changes all around, some evident here...











Owen will be attending a different preschool this fall, but we are grateful for the time spent with friends and teachers this year. Here are some highlights from the year, included in his adorable student portfolio sent home on the last day...
















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! He's practically grown! I didn't recognize the end-of-the-year picture at first. Really, I thought it was a visiting friend! What will the next 9 months bring? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be wonderful!