
...to let you know we are all alive and well.
While I assumed most people just gave up on this blog awhile back, there have been a few inquiries of late and a little gentle prodding for me to get back on track. There's so much to update, I just don't even know where to begin. So tonight, I thought I'd just put up a couple of pictures and provide a glimmer of hope for more to come.
We are well (that EKG is a random image...it doesn't belong to any of us). We, like everyone else, are busy trying to carve out our little place in this world. My 2 beautiful boys are growing, changing and challenging me in new ways every day. While it isn't always easy and is rarely as glamorous/romantic/Rockwellesque as I often envisioned, I certainly have no room for real complaints. To borrow a line from a friend's recent blog post, we have a pretty charmed life. We do, we do.
Hello to family and friends who have wondered where we've been. We are alive and well. Keep checking in on us...we'll keep on keepin' on.


2 comments:
9elias02Wow - do I have good timing or what? Just randomly checking blogs tonight and found the update on yours - yippee!!
OK - so Bennett looks JUST like you. He's Mini Angela - how cute is that?
Glad you are all well. Notice I don't even have a blog to neglect - I'm just glad to actually have pictures of Leila :)
Love you - hope to see you soon!
I can't believe how grown up they look. I feel like all these babies are growing much faster than I can keep up.
Go Stones!
Kio
Post a Comment